ABOUT DR. BRANDY
How to Select a Doctor
Why Choose Dr. Brandy
The Brandy School
Internationally Recognized Hair Restoration Expert
Dr. Dominic A. Brandy
Dr. Dominic Brandy is medical director of Dominic A. Brandy, MD & Associates, one of the world's leading medical practices specializing in hairloss evaluation and treatment. Since 1981, Dr. Brandy has personally performed more than 10,000 hair restoration procedures on men and women from all walks of life, including business leaders, and sports and entertainment celebrities. Considered by his peers to be a preeminent authority in the field of surgical hair restoration, Dr. Brandy has conducted extensive research and developed and refined some of the most effective techniques for restoring natural growing hair.
- Co-Founder, American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- President, American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (1999-2001)
- Vice President, American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (1997-1999)
- Board of Governors, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (1993-1998)
Professional and Academic Responsibilities
- Ethics Committee, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Education Committee, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Board of Directors, American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Board of Directors, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Scientific reviewer for the Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology and the American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery.
- He has delivered
more than 100 presentations at national and international medical symposia sponsored by professional organizations such as the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
NEXT: Schedule your Complimentary Hairloss Evaluation
- More than 60 medical articles in prominent medical journals such as the Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology, The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery, Annals of Plastic Surgery and the Journal of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Chapters in eight medical textbooks.
- A consumer reference book on hairloss titled, A New Headstart.